Monday, February 22, 2010

101 things in 1001 days - The Update

1. Get a better job. One with a stable schedule, health insurance, and a steady predictable paycheck

So, I've been hired as a substitute teacher's aide by the Middlesex County DOE. The school I'm attached to intends to use me every day. All I need to do is get a TB test and pass a background check and I'm in.

18. Rejoin a gym

Done. Went to the gym on sunday. I'll blog about that a bit later.

19. Get an exercise regimen

I have an appointment on Wednesday with a trainer. The gym I just joined gives you 6 free sessions.

36. Drink only one can or 20 oz. bottle of soda per day.

I haven't had soda in about three weeks, save once. Diet Coke is disgusting. I don't know how I drank it for so long.

39. Revisit the acoustic thing with Brian.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to happen. I have mentioned it to Brian a couple of times since posting this list, and as his answer was a bit wishy-washy, it seems as if my days of playing with him are at an end. However, things have begun to unfold with Corey, so...

45. Take more video during family and friends' functions and edit a year end highlight reel.

I haven't been taking video, but my camera has not really left my side during family functions and gatherings of friends.

93. Contact my cousin Rick.

I have tried to do this and have failed miserably. I will continue to attempt to find him. It seems that he has moved away from Lexington, KY.

97. Stop eating tacqitos.

Yeah. Me and taquitos have had a nice, peaceful, amicable divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment